Saturday, March 18, 2017

30 games for 30 years

The games I enjoyed the most at each year of my life (so far!)

1986  As a baby I can't remember playing any games so nothing here
nor here
 Nor here
 Nor here

1990  I received a hand-me-down from an uncle of an old pong-clone with about 6 different sports variations on pong.
 I got a NES, loved Super Mario Bros
 Wizard and Warriors
Metal Gear
 Zelda 2

1995 got a Mega Drive. Golden Axe
Super Kick off 2
Super Street Figher 2
Got a PS1 and got a PC, loved Premier Manager
Final Fantasy VII

2000 Final Fantasy VIII
Chrono Trigger (Rom)
Half Life for PC
RPG Maker for PC
Chrono Cross

2005 Got a pocket PC-  played Age of Empires on it
 Pocket PC replaying Final Fantasy IV
Was doing my university finals, not sure I did much gaming this year!
Seminary in Spain- no computer, no video gaming.
Zelda II

2010 got a PS2, played FFX
FFXII
Xenogears
Suikoden 1
Wild Arms

2015 Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Metal Gear Solid
I am Setsuna

No comments: