Friday, May 22, 2020

Wolverine is a Christian?!



I was watching some old x-men cartoons and stumbled across a cool episode which presents the Catholic Faith in a pretty good light.... it was made in about 1993, when you watch this little youtube video of the best bits, you realise how society has changed for the worse. I can't see a cartoon these days having this kind of pro-Catholic message thrown in there... its all about being pro unnatural marriage, body mutilation, baby killing and indigenous pagan religions.

2 comments:

JesusLover69 said...

So glad to have watched this, wonderful to see Christianity being proselytised through a medium I love so much such as the X-Men. Hopefully, we shall see more Christian superheroes rather than the godless postmodernists in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Would love to know if anyone on this blog has any tips for how to bring Jesus into conversations about comic books, I try all the time but to no avail. God bless you all I shall pray for our brother Wolverine.

JesusLover69 said...

So glad to have found this and seen the Christian message being proselytised in a media that I love such as the X-Men. I hope and pray that in the future more superheroes will be shown to be devout Christians, rather than then godless postmodern heresy which the current superhero films are filled with. Would love to know if anyone on this blog has any tips for how to bring Jesus into conversations about comic books? I try all the time with both my own children and the children during Children's Liturgy, but sadly to no avail so far. God bless you all and I shall pray for this blog and brother Wolverine.